UPPER 90 FC
CODE OF CONDUCT
As an athlete, I understand and accept the following responsibilities:
- I will respect the rights and beliefs of others and will treat others with courtesy and consideration.
- I will be fully responsible for my own actions and the consequences of my actions.
- I will respect the property of others. I will respect and obey the rules of my soccer club and laws of my community, state and country.
- I will show respect to those who are responsible for enforcing the rules of my soccer club and the laws of my community, state and country.
- I understand that as an athlete whose character or conduct violates UPPER 90 FC is not in good standing and is ineligible for a period of time as determined by the club.
I hereby agree that if I fail to conform my conduct to the forgoing while attending, coaching, officiating or participating in a sports event, I will be subject to disciplinary action, including but not limited to the following in any order or combination:
- Verbal and or written warning issued by an UPPER 90 FC official.
- Suspension or immediate ejection from a sport event issued by an UPPER 90 FC official.
- Season Suspension or multiple season suspensions issued by an UPPER 90 FC official.